Sunday, October 24, 2010

....Sending you Butterfly Kisses!


Butterfly Kisses". I used the Imagine to print and cut out the butterfly sentiment and just love how it came out! My image is "Princess tu-tu" from Elisabeth Bell and her images are amazing!! I love them too! The papers are from DCWV the summer glitter stack, I think... The front of the paper pack has come off so I am not sure which one it is.
Thank you so much for stopping by and I would love it if you would become a follower and leave a comment! I thrive on comments good or bad as I would love to have your opinion or suggestions!!
Big Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. OMG this is the CUTEST thing I've ever seen--I love her--your coloring is absolutely GORGEOUS! Just became a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. G/f You have come a long way. All your cards are super awesome coloring. dazzeling card! Excellent going!!

    ReplyDelete