Sunday, October 24, 2010

....Happy Halllween and Best Witches~!


"Best Witches" Tilda! I created her for the Copic Challenge at Simply Scrapping. The recipe called for a Halloween Card and it must use Orange and Black. I used Copics C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, and C00 for Tilda's dress, hat, and shoes. I used the gold Spica pen on the buckles and buttons. I also added straw sticks to the broom but they don't show up to well in this picture. The pumpkins are from Cindy Echtinaw's Design Stamps Of Stamping Scrapping that she operates with her darling husband Kevin and I colored these with YR09, YR07, YR15, and YR12. The sentiment Best Witches is also from Cindy's design stamps. I have to tell ya these are really high quality great stamps! You can get them at her store that she operates with hubby Kevin. The bat is printed and cut with my new Imagine!
Big Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment