Sunday, October 24, 2010

.....Challenge Cards..!!

"I Hope You'll Dance" and image by Mo Manning and it called Mummu! Isn't she the cutest thing? I just love her! She makes me smile and just feel good all over. I have been running around the house singing "I Hope You'll Dance" all day long! LOL! "I Hope You'll Dance" was created for another Copic Challenge at Simply Scrapping in which the recipe called for coloring with grays, either hair or metal. I thought Mummu's gray hair would be perfect for this and really love the way she turned out! The music frame borders were printed with my Imagine however it was my first Imagine and I had to cut them out by hand! You wouldn't believe how much faster the new Imagine is compared to me spending hours cutting these out by hand! Amazing! I inked them up with Broken China Distress Ink from Tim Holtz. The roses are from Wild Orchid.
I just found out that each card you link for challenges have to be on a separate post. I am adding separate posts for each one of my challenge cards! Thank you so much for any love you leave! I love reading your comments and would love any suggestions!!
Big Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment