Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!


Good Morning! I would love to wish everyone a Happy Memorial Day and to remember to honor all of our wonderful veteran's that have served our country but are no longer here to honor in person! We have so much to be thankful for and everything that we hold dear we owe to these men and women!
I am posting a new pic of a card I made for my hubby for Father's Day and entering in My Pink Stamper Challenge! He is a "Harley Man" and so was his father before him! He is currently restoring a 1950 Harley Panhead that his father bought new! It is so pretty and we even have the original sales receipt! A picture of this gorgeous motorcycle is posted on the side of my blog.
This past week has been crazy busy for me and this next week is even more hectic!
I am going to the Great American Scrapbooking Convention in Arlington,TX this week and thank you to my cousin Debbie for inviting me to come and go with her! I am going to her house on the 2nd so we can hit the doors when they open on the 3rd! Wooo Hooo! I can't wait! Time has slipped up on me so fast I am not near ready to go! I had planned to go see my daughter, then on to see my uncle, and then to Arlington but since tomorrow is the 1st whew I don't think I can cover that much area in such a small amount of time! Not sure what I am going to do but will make all those stops in some order just may not be the order that I had planned! LOL! I fly better by the seat of my pants anyway! Every time I plan something the planning falls through so it is a really good thing thing that I am spontaneous!!
I hope you will make your way over to a new card challenge I have at Colorful Creations! You can just click on the button on the side of my post! I invite you to come and play along!
Have a fantastic Memorial Day!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment