Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 14, 2010




Wow! We are half way through May and I am about 3 months behind! It is time to pack up and head for the cabin in Colorado and I am no where close! I still have a trip to OKC and I am going to visit my uncle that has pancreatic cancer. I also have a wedding June 12th in the Dallas area!
I have to get to the cabin as we lost the top to our deck due to high winds last year and we are building a new one! I am way behind on my projects, I haven't colored with my copics in days! Woe is me! LOL!
I wanted to post some pics of my newest cards that were featured at SimplyScrapping. Thank you so much ladies! This group is so much fun if you haven't checked it out you really must go take a look! The Thank Ewe was for the Diecut/Punch Cricut Challenge, The Bee Hive is for the Copics Challenge where we had to use an image that we colored jeans, and the Shelties(my babies) was for the Color Combo Challenge in which we could only use the colors white, black, gray and pink.
My youngest son is home from college! Wooo Hooo it is so nice to have a kid back in the house!
Have a great Friday!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment