Tuesday, June 8, 2010

June 8, 2010

Hi and Happy Day Before Hubby's Birthday!! Sorry I have been MIA!! I had a terrible wreck on my trip to Dallas for the Great American Scrapbooking Convention!! Dang it! Totaled out my car so have been in the process of getting everything taken care of. What a headache!! On top of that I was eating a sunflower seed kernel, not the shell but the kernel and one of my molers broke into! Yep, split right down the center long ways and is exposing the nerve! You guessed it that was my LAST nerve!! OUCH!! I am in Oklahoma City with my DD and went to the dentist here, he put a temporary covering on it and was it ever temporary! Swallowed it at dinner that night! OUCH AGAIN!!! Thank God for Wal-Mart! They have this stuff that is what dentists use to cover the area and you can put it on yourself, I got some of this putty and put it over the area and I am good to go until I get home to go to my wonderful dentist!! I can't wait to see him!! ROFLMBO!! Who gets excited to see their dentist!! ME!!

I have a new challenge up at Colorful Creations here
Please come join us! All you have to do is show some love to that special guy or Dad in your life!!

Have a great evening!
Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment