Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Happy Tuesday!

Today was gorgeous! We had cloudy misty rain all day! My absolute favorite! I have so much more energy and love the damp cool weather. What a great break from our almost 90 degree weather in March. Now, I am itching for Spring and praying that we are inundated with rain. Our lake is so pathetic, we need it badly. Our lake used to be 27 miles long and over 100 feet deep. Now, we are holding steady at 39 feet (only because they stopped using it for drinking water for the panhandle) and less than 8 miles in length. Yipes! That really hurt!


There’s a new challenge blog in town with articles, swaps, interviews, videos, challenges, great prizes and MORE! Check out Lily Pad Cards! http://www.lilypad.inlinkz.com/ Run right over and check this one out!


This card was created for a Challenge at Color Me Creative Classroom Challenge Group. This is such a fun group, I hope you will hop over and check it out! You definitely will not be sorry! Our challenge was to create a celebration card. My card is a "Magic Birthday Card" taken from the concept of the "Magic Wallet". I will be posting a tutorial on this card soon. The card is a little difficult to create the first time but then so much fun to make! I am working on another one now!




These pics show opening the card from the right side and then the left side. Notice that the dragon is now under the crisscrossed ribbons? Magic!






This is a close up picture of the spinner on the front of the birthday card. This spinner is from Stampin' Up and I would love to order you a set just let me know. They come in a set of four of the cutest stamps. This is a closeup pic of the dragon which I made into a gift card holder. Cool huh?



I hope you all have a great evening!

Praying for your family and mine!
Big Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. I loved all your cards you did for the Birthday celebration. They are all fabulous and your coloring is awesome. I'll be back to visit again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great project! Love everything you made. I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Your card is adorable. I love the bright colors. It's such a happy, fun card. I can't wait to see your tutorial. Thanks for stopping by my blog and welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,

    Your cards are very cute. You should make a video of how the Magic Birthday cards works. I wanted to thank you for your kindness. You are always there with your caring thoughts and praise for all. I would like to present you the Stylish Blogger Award. If you would accept this award please stop by my blog at http://itsmycreativeworld.blogspot.com/2011/04/stylish-blogger-award.html

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, thank you for participating in the launching of our new LilyPad blog and displaying our blinkie on your blog! Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Jo! This is so sweet of you! I really appreciate it!
    Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete