Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Challenges



Happy Hump Day!!
My first card is created for a challenge at Simply Scrapping Crafts Copic Group. This challenge was coloring with reds and to create a Christmas Card. I created my card using the Magnolia Stamp Christmas Morning Tilda found in my ETSY Shop! I love the Magnolias and use them in my counseling practice! I have listed some of the stamps not used by me or the counselors that I sell to in my ETSY Shop found here! I really hope you can find some little cuties and would love to see what you create also!
I wanted to let everyone know about a COPICs Challenge over at Simply Scrapping Crafts here ! The exciting news is....The Copic Challenge group will be officially starting in October. Each week will be a new challenge and if you complete all the challenges for that month your name will be entered into a random drawing and the prize will be two Copic markers or two Copic Variance refills. Wowzer!!! What an incentive for all of us that absolutely love our COPICs!! Please go to this site and sign up for the Copic Challenge and be sure and mention my name Lisa K sent you and then follow the following instructions for more chances to win!

  • Place the Copic Challenge Blinkie on the sideboard of your blog. It is under the home tab and you only need to copy and paste the code.
  • On your personal blog post the information about our Copic Challenges that will be officially starting in October and the random drawing at the end of the month with a link back to SSC.
  • If a new member joins the Copic Challenge Group and mentions your name...you will receive another ticket into the drawing. This person can already be a member of SSC! So look every where for new members!

The RAK will continue until HALLOWEEN NIGHT! Good luck and let us get this group a rock'n! Easy peasy!! So what are waiting for?!

This card I created for another challenge at Icopic Lovers Blog. The recipe for this challenge is to create a card using the fall colors of brown, yellow, and orange. My card has the image Little Rapunzel by Elisabeth Bell. I love her images. Toooo cute! The lucky winner will receive 7 Copic Ciao Markers of your choice! and 1 Copic Color Swatch Book. Have I mentioned that I love my COPICs? LOL!

This card was created for another challenge at Color Creative Classroom here. This week the challenge is to use the feathering technique which I created on this darling Rock Chic image created by Kenny K ! I just love these images it brings out the rock lover in me!! LOL!

I am once again packing and trying to find my way back to the cabin in Colorado! I can't wait since the leaves were just beginning to change when I left. I am hoping to catch the fall colors in all their splendid glory!

Big Hugs!



No comments:

Post a Comment