Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy Monday!
I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! I know I did! It was my birthday this past weekend and both of my sons were here! Wooo Hooo! That is one way to make this Mommy happy! I missed my darling daughter not being here but she will be here next weekend for Easter, the boys will be back and we will all be together! How great is that? Great, I tell ya! I can't wait!



Today I have a scrapbook page I made using my Kenny K downloads image for my youngest son! He built his own guitar and I took pictures from beginning until the finished product and plan on using them in this layout. I even colored the guitar to match his finished one! I just love Kenny K's designs! I can't get enough of them! They are so much fun just to look at but even more fun to color. Kenny K is having a new challenge and the inspirations the DTs have posted are unbelievable! Run over and check it out, pick you up some Kenny K images and get busy coloring. Also, don't forget to add your creation to the challenge!!

Have a great Monday!

Praying for your family and mine!

Big Hugs!

6 comments:

  1. amazing scrapbook page....a belated Happy Birthday. So glad your boys were home for it and that your daughter and all the boys will be together for Easter. Agin...fantastic scrap ook page. Your son is most talented with his hands ...wow..building a guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS IS AWESOME!!!
    WOW!!!
    thanks for joinin us at KKKG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow,great LO for your son!
    Thanks for joining KKKG this week
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute layout and Kenny K images are perfect for this theme. It will be a great page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Lisa!!! So glad that all your children will be together soon :)

    My 'boys' (24 & 23) are also very much into guitars. They'd love this layout! Great job!

    Love n hugs,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok this ROCKS! amazing layout and idea

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs and Kenny K

    ReplyDelete