Friday, April 8, 2011



Happy Friday To Ya!
Today is supposed to be another unbearable windy day here in the Texas Panhandle and they are saying this weekend is supposed to worse. We have been fighting 30 to 40 mile an hour winds but this weekend they said sustained winds of 40 miles per hour gusting to 60 and 70. Oh my, I am really tired of all this danged wind! We have also been having fires that are just unbelievable and I pray that this weekend will be a safe one. So many families have already lost their homes and my prayers really go out to them.

Today's card is from CS Designs and I am just loving their images. I think I have just about accumulated them all! They are so much fun to color and all the things you can do with them makes them even more fun! This particular image is called "Floral" and I am hoping with the beautiful bright colors and flowers I am somehow encouraging the rain to fall and bring out the beauty in all the flowers. I am entering this particular card in the April 4th Greeting Card Challenge at the Outlawz and you can see it here. I really encourage you to hop over to CS Designs and see all of their wonderful images and watch how quickly they jump into your cart.

I am hopping off to color some more of these wonderful designs. I hope that you have a Fabulous Friday!

Praying for your family and mine!

Big Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! You have a masterpiece here!!! I love the vibrant colors, and your coloring is FABULOUS!!! Talk about a work of art...this is it!!! Thank you for hopping along with us today and for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog:) You definitely brought smiles into my day!!!

    Happy hugs!!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, this is such an ART, amazing colours.
    Very beautifly done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW< I love the image, Your coloring is so vibrant and alive!

    ReplyDelete