Saturday, March 29, 2014

Hi Friends! This will be a short post. I have had so many projects going lately. I had surgery on March 5th and the recoup time has been going slowly.

I am finishing Suzanne Dean's "All About Hair" Class at Color Me Creative Classroom. I am absolutely loving this class and can really tell a difference in my coloring. Suzanne as I have mentioned before is awesome. Her teaching style is the way all teachers should teach. Suzanne focuses on detail while her instructions are easy to follow. These are three of my absolute favorites that I have done in the last week. I definitely had to step out of my comfort zone but I love the results. This first image is an image by the talented artist Krista Smith from her Saturated Canary Shop.  This Saturated Canary Image is titled "Lala"

I can't wait to add her to a card or a project. I think she is just beautiful. 
The next image  is another Saturated Canary "Kisses". I think she is especially gorgeous as her hair reminds me so much of Cassidy. She too was so much fun to color and I am anxious to add her to a card ...... preferably for Cassidy!

The final image is another Saturated Canary "Dreads" or "YoYo". I just love her dreadlocks and she was probably the most fun to color. I can't wait to color these images again in different color combinations. 

Thank you so much for stopping by to see what I have been up to.

I went back to work this year so my creative time has been ZERO. I drive 88 miles each way to work 3 times a week and then 115 miles each way twice a week. Working at least 8 hours a day doesn't leave time for much. I am working as a traveling counselor and loving it!

While recouping I am having a blast coloring again. Unfortunately I am not able to work on my jewelry right now. Hopefully things will get better and I can get back to that too.

My other project is trying to do a little remodeling on our house as we are planning on moving soon. I have been looking mainly at kitchens as I love to cook and would like a full blown professional kitchen in my new house. I can't think of anything better than entertaining and making some of my favorite foods for those I love. Both of my boys love to cook along with Cassidy's boyfriend Jason and we love to get in the kitchen and create! All three boys are fabulous cooks.... I really think they should be Chefs! We really have a good time whenever we can find time to get together. So far everything I have created has been met with rave reviews! I just don't have the room to do what I love to do. I am posting one more picture that I really think I want built into our new home. I think I could live in this room and truly call it home. Let me know what you think!



I hope to be posting more later! My goal is to start small and post at least once a week. Wish me luck!

Have a fantastic night!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment