Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Good Wednesday Morning!

Kenny K Crafty Girlz Challenge is having a Design Team call. I prepared a page using Rock Dude for my entry. I printed the designer paper with my Cricut Imagine and the Imagine More Cartridge. I used Hannah Montana for the Rock Star and the little notes scattered about the page. I am not really a scrapbooker but really liked this image to prepare a page for my youngest son. He is such a talented musician and is in the process of building his 2nd guitar!

I used my beloved Copics to Color Rock Dude! I absolutely adore my Copics and they are perfect for Kenny K's images.



Wish me luck.... this would be like a dream come true!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I would love for you to leave a comment as I really value my peers opinions!

Big Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. This is great as usual. I love it! {{{Hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous scrapbook page! I love your coloring, so beautiful and love the image. Great job on this Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you luck in your design team call. Kenny K's images are fabulous! Love to make cards with them for my teenage grandkids. Love the way you have colored the image and added the background. Great scrapbook page bet you can't wait to add some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing page Lisa, love how you used the music background paper, it looks fabulous!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete