Wednesday, November 17, 2010


Woweeee! I just received my new Teresa Collins Stampmaker from Marti Willis at Pezadoodle. I love this new machine and have been "playing" with it! It makes high quality polymer stamps of your own design or actually comes with some great designs that you can create. I haven't perfected one of my own stamps yet but as soon as I am totally happy with my creation I will post a pic!
Marti is also having a Viva Decor Blog Party at Pezadoodle Design. Marti is an incredibly talented person and you will absolutely love her blog! Hope on over and check it out asap!! Great prizes to be found!!
Praying for your family and mine!
Big Hugs!


/***********************************************

* Snow Effect without images-by Kurt Grigg at http://www.btinternet.com/~kurt.grigg/javascript

No comments:

Post a Comment